Sunday, August 23, 2009

We've Got It Going On...

Listening to the we’ve got it going on song by BSB really reminisced me about the good old days of the boy band era. How I miss that era. Looking at their video clips, it’s really pumped my adrenaline to dance like them. So cool. I don’t even care if their voice sound like a donkey but hey, as long as they look good, I’ll be glad to buy their cassette album. Back then, my brother and I were a boy band fans and we’ve got many boy bands cassette such as the Backstreet Boys first and second Album, Boyzone, Take 5, 911, and others that I cannot recalled.

I still remember during my secondary school form 1 and 2, I used to have the hair style like Nick Carter. Supposedly, I look smart in that hair style. Straight and soft nothing like today’s hair (curly and more like a brush).haha..During my science class in form 2, when everyone else is silence doing their exercise, I am the only one sang the BSB song when doing the exercise. I’m kind of occupied with it that I don’t even aware that my voiced was too loud. They laughed at me straight away after that. Embarrassment score for me. Aishh..But hey, I think that’s because they are jealous with my voice. I believed that my voice is the combination of all BSB members voices put together. Haha..just kidding. Beside the BSB, I love the Boyzone songs. Slow and yet very powerful in terms of touching my heart with their sweet lyrics. My evergreen Boyzone song is ‘I love the way you love me’. Listening to this song makes me feel very peaceful. Another group called themselves Take 5 is also one of my favourite up till now. In respect, I loved all of the boy band groups appeared during the 1997 to 2000 period.

I guess I belong to the boyband era more than anything else.

3 comments:

  1. haha.yess.count me in.i love them although i wouldnt admit it.hehe.lagu2 yang boleh membuatkan i rase camjatuh cinta.hahha.cewah

    ReplyDelete
  2. local boy band like newboyz,spoon,spin,sponge bob (erkk...tak termasuk kot).....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cewahh...bes kan lagu die..buleh wat fall in luve..cewah..oit..local boyband tu nk buat ape..tu sampah jek..hahaha

    ReplyDelete