Friday, August 14, 2009

Iron Man of Malaysia, Asia and the World

Owh man…felt like crap today. Get scolded and terribly mad at my classmates. It’s okay since I’m such a happy goers and wouldn’t care anything. Do I need the attitude adjustment or them? Maybe the mindset between me and them are different after all.

Hey, that’s not what I’m intended to spit out in this blog. I just wanted to share my reading ritual whereas for almost 5 months since the last time I interested reading a book, I found one book about my idol; Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad (TDM), our beloved ex-prime minister and the greatest statesman in Malaysia, globally well known. I am able to recall clearly when I was a 3 year old boy at that time, I used to tell my mom, that I look like TDM when I wore her spectacles. During this age, I’ve already recognised TDM by watching his appearance on TV. In respect, I still remember when my mom took me to the polling station during the Election at the age of 4 more or less. I watched the TDM poster in front of the BN election camp and felt proud by having such a great leader during those days.

Forget the past, stick to the present, this book entitled Mahathir Mohamad; Prime Minister of Malaysia by M. Rajendran. The book aspired me to emulate the intelligence, consistency and strength of TDM. I have read a few chapters of this book and it is interesting to note that this book consists of numerous valuable information pertaining to challenges previously faced by TDM. It is remarkable how TDM managed to survive many obstacles during his 22 years of premiership. As a young generation born during the TDM reigns of premiership, I am so grateful and respect TDM. I really look high upon him. His contributions and ideas facilitate transforming this nation into a well developed nation in the context of economically, socially and politically. I missed those days when we lived in a peaceful and harmony among races during his years as a Prime Minister. What amazed me is that TDM is quite strong and his age doesn’t affect much on his intelligence as in contrast with other old folk with similar age to TDM. They would become ‘nyanyuk’ as the time goes by. I guess TDM has his own fountain of youth. There are many other things that I would like to share but unable to write further. But no problemo. You can still find and read the book to know more.

As my fingers snap and my backbone ache a little as a result of bad posture, I have to stop this writing for now. It seems like I don’t have any readers following my blog, I would still wanted to write a few things ahead after this. I seems to enjoy writing. Hehe...
15 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment