Friday, August 21, 2009

Berpuasa, Berbuka, Bersahur.....

After coming back from wasting time session around 3 a.m with my few homies, i managed to pull my ass out and try to write something on this little blog. During my lepaking session, one of my friends spits out something funny. He tried to pronounce air kathira but eventually, air kathaira words popped out from his mouth. We all laughed out like hell. When someone tersasul, suddenly it reminds me of someone closed where she came out with funny words ‘Makanan Hebat’. She said “tidak bawak makanan hebat (at the same time pointing at my laptop)? I’m like, what? makanan hebat??When did my laptop becoming Makanan Hebat??if I bring that makanan hebat, it would be history as I am very hungry at that time..haha..I laughed all the way to the mamak stall.

For your information, my friends here are well known for their tak puasa attitude. I can still remember clearly how they took the clothing plastic bag and placed the food inside it so that no one would able to notice that food. And their infamous ‘tx puasa’ lair up till today is in the Block 5 Flat in front of the Kadir groceries store. Hoped that they don't 'molotov' me for disclosing their crime spot..haha..

Owh Yeahh..Finally we are already at the beginning of Ramadan Fasting month. Today is my first sahur in my parents’ house after 6 years of sahur in perantauan. Feels great to come back and the best part is, I can save my budget as BERBUKA and SAHUR expenses are to be borne by my PARENTS.

Lastly, I want to Wish Everyone a Happy Ramadan and Take Care of Your Health…

4 comments:

  1. alaaa din...gaji byk...sahur berbuka pun nak save ker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ish..mane ade gaji owh...ak kan da jd student balik..hehehe..ko support ak la abg kacak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha.ntah din ni.gaji banyak nak saving2.ape kate u belanja i?haha.owh mannn.kenapalah i tsebut makanan hebattt.menyesal owh.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...makanan hebt is really synonym dgn u owh...igt u = makanan hebat..hahaha...txpe..myb u tgh mamai kot time tu...

    ReplyDelete